Tire Type:All terrain
Tire Diameter: 32.8
Max Load (single): 2,600 lbs. at 50 psi
Section Width: 12
Tread Depth: 18.5
Tread Width: 10.3
Load Range: D
Weight: 67.7 lbs
Tread Wear Warranty: 60000 Miles
Material Warranty: Prorated
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T Tires 247463
- Made from high-quality materials for durability.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern is optimized for reduced noise, all-weather performance, off-road traction, and on-road handling
- Extreme Sidebiters for a bold look, extreme off-road traction, and protection
- Powerply XD adds 50% heavier denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response, and greater stability (LT-Sizes Only)
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
- 50,000-mile treadwear warranty on LT sizes, 60,000-mile treadwear warranty on all other sizes instills confidence that the Baja Boss A/T is built to last
- Severe Snow Service Rated with the 3PMS Symbol certifies that all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are severe snow rated
- Delivers Undisputed On-Road Handling, Performance, and Tread Life While Also Dominating In the Mud, Thanks to its Asymmetric Tread Design
The Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T Tires is the premium all-terrain solution featuring an asymmetric tread design that grants excellent on-road and off-road performance. It’s the best A/T tire from the brand that provides a rugged aesthetic, reduced noise, smooth ride, long-lasting service life, and superb versatility on any weather.
The bold look of this high-quality tire is all thanks to the 150 percent deeper Extreme Sidebiters, which allow extreme off-road traction and protects the tire from harsh elements on the terrain. It also features the trademark Powerply XD, which doubles the denier cord’s weight, allowing ultimate resistance to punctures and deliver better stability and steering response.
The tread compound is reinforced with silica, which resists cuts, chips, and premature wear. It also improves the braking and wet handling performance of your vehicle. This tire has a Severe Snow Service Rated marking (3PMS symbol), giving you guarantee that your vehicle can traverse snowy terrain confidently.
Mickey Thompson has been dubbed the enthusiast’s brand since its first launch in 1963. The company has earned praises for its winning designs and state-of-the-art tires and wheels that appeal to the masses. The brand is guided by its core value of upholding its namesake’s legacy – the desire to creating the best street, strip, and off-road products that offer speed, efficiency, and style.