Aspect Ratio: 70
Inflated Diameter: 33.43
Inflated Width: 10.83
Load Index: 125
Max Load Pressure: 3640@80
Section Width: 275
Service Description: 125Q
Tread Depth: 18.5
Weight: 66.7 lbs
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T Tires 247470
- Asymmetrical tread pattern is optimized for reduced noise, all-weather performance, off-road traction, and on-road handling
- Extreme Sidebiters for a bold look, extreme off-road traction, and protection
- Powerply XD adds 50% heavier denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response, and greater stability (LT-Sizes Only)
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
- 50,000-mile treadwear warranty on LT sizes, 60,000-mile treadwear warranty on all other sizes instills confidence that the Baja Boss A/T is built to last
- Severe Snow Service Rated with the 3PMS Symbol certifies that all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are severe snow rated
The Baja Boss A/T delivers premium on-road handling, performance, and tread wear while also dominating in the mud and snow thanks to its pioneering asymmetric tread design, silica-reinforced compound, extreme Sidebiters and revolutionary PowerPly XD 3-ply, construction*. Featuring a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty and 3PMS designation, it’s Mickey Thompson’s most innovative hybrid A/T to date – aggressive looks, low noise, long-lasting tread, and smooth ride.
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T.The Baja Boss A/T is the most defiant all-terrain tire ever created. It can handle your most extreme off-road adventure and high-mileage driving, all at the same time By blending the legendary performance of the Baja ATZP3 and the ingenuity of the Baja Boss M/T you get a Tire with aggressive looks, low noise, long lasting tread life a smooth ride as well as a severe weather rating.
Rugged Construction.Mickey Thompson’s all new silica reinforced compound provides long-wear, all-weather performance and cut/chip resistance. The Extreme Sidebiters, which are 150% deeper when compared to the Baja ATZP3, protect from curb and rock damage while the PowerPly XD sidewall construction improves puncture resistance, stability and steering input reaction.
Asymmetrical Tread Design. Mickey Thompson designed the Baja Boss A/T with an asymmetrical tread pattern to not only to optimizes traction and handling, but to also reduce road noise. A 3PMS (Severe Snow Service) rating certifies that sizes 12.50/315 and narrower are Severe Snow Service Rated making them ideal for those who live in wintry climates.
50,000 Mile Tread Wear Warranty.This Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T Tire includes a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty that instills confidence that the Baja Boss A/T is built to last. Please visit the manufacturer’s website for complete details.